About 2401 Hampshire Avenue
Fully Renovated Apartment - New Bathroom and Updated Kitchen - Bathroom upgrades include new tub, tile, and toilet. Kitchen has granite counter tops and new cabinets, dishwasher and microwave. Great counter top space for cooks. All windows have been updated and replaced. Lots of great natural light. Open floor plan to living room. Two large bedrooms with ceiling fans. Ceiling fans. Air conditioning. Great closet space. Off street parking. Clean and quiet building.
Great St. Louis Park location. Close proximity to West End Shopping, Costco and restaurants.
Security Deposit: $1,275
Monthly Rent: $1,275
Utilities: Resident responsible for Electric
Pet Rent: $35 per pet per month.
Pet Deposit: $300 nonrefundable.
Rental Requirements: ALL APPLICANTS MUST QUALIFY UNDER EACH REQUIREMENT.
• Age: Must be at least 21 years of age to contract for lease.
• A credit, housing, and criminal conviction background check is run on all applicants.
• Applicant should have a credit score of 625 or greater. Charged off accounts, collections, judgments, or bankruptcies may be grounds for denial. For credit scores of 600 to 624, residents are required to pay additional security deposit.
• Rental History: The applicant(s) should have a positive past rental history or have previously owned a home (with mortgage in good standing). This includes no late rent payments, eviction actions, lease violations, or other negative housing history.
• Income: A prospective Resident should meet the minimum income requirements must have a gross monthly income of at least 3 times the monthly rent