✍️ Tap Here to Review this Apartment

Union Park ApartmentsWrite a Review

400 Dewey St, Saint Paul, MN 55104

πŸŽ‰  Want to match with more properties like this one?
πŸ›Œ  Studio-2
πŸŽ“   1.5mi to University of St Thomas

⭐  RMA Score


πŸ›Œ   Bedrooms


πŸŽ“  Miles to University of St Thomas

Location Details

πŸ“ 400 Dewey St, Saint Paul, MN 55104

πŸŽ“ 1.5mi

Distance to University of St Thomas

πŸšΆβ€οΈ 23min

EST. Walk to University of St Thomas

🚲 5min

Est. Bike ride to University of St Thomas

πŸš— 3min

Est. Drive to University of St Thomas

Match with Similar Properties

🀠  Like this property? Match with thousands of off-campus housing options on our sister website CribWiz!


Match with student apartments




Former Resident

They recently fired the on-site resident property manager and caretaker who did the most outstanding job of trying to make these apartments better, all of the residents at Union Park Apartments are in disagreement with managements choice to do so. Since they were terminated no one is on site to make sure things run smoothly around here. Gaughan Companies is by far the most arrogant, ignorant slumlords you could even encounter. No one ever answers phone calls or emails, maintenance will show up, sit in the company work van for 20mins come in sit on the stairs and leave. Nothing is ever done in a timely reasonable manner. For the quality and management to be as poor as it is, your overpaying by a long shot. Why pay to live in a secured building when 90% of the time the security doors are broken and non-functioning and the other 10% homeless people are breaking in to use drugs in the laundry rooms and residents allowing guests and themselves to prevent the doors from closing allowing anyone and everyone to enter at their discretion. I highly recommend never renting anywhere that is associated or affiliated with Gaughan Companies or their property Union Park Apartments located at 400 N. Dewey St. Saint Paul, MN 55104 ...

Lived at Union Park Apartments?

🌟 Write a Review