About 1305 Allegheny Ave.
Recently Renovated 2 Bedroom/ 1 Bath in North Side!! - Available May 2nd!!
Come check out this beautiful 2 bedroom, 1 bath on the first floor! Recently Renovated kitchen & bath! Updated kitchen features stainless steel appliances. Stacked washer in dryer in unit. 2 Dedicated off street parking spots! Electric Included! Just minutes away from Downtown, Heinz Field, PNC Park, Stage AE, Rivers Casino, and restaurants!
This is a must see! Call us for an appointment today!
Stainless steel appliances in kitchen! (Fridge, stove/oven (gas), microwave, dishwasher), stacked washer/dryer, central air, forced air gas heat, cable ready, newer flooring throughout, Fenced in backyard with dedicated 2-car parking spot.
Also, enjoy our RPM Resident Rewards Program! Online payments, 24/7 maintenance, a Purqz account (rpmrentalrewards.com) that saves our tenants an average of $83 a month at restaurants, grocery stores, travel, etc. You'll find over 1,000 local and national merchants on the app. Save money on utilities! We also offer a free utility set-up/transfer concierge service! We'll help you get the very best prices on utilities and do all the work for you.
- Utilities paid by tenant: Gas
- Security deposit one month's rent
- Some pets allowed. Monthly pet fee ($35 first pet, $25 for second). Max 2 pets. No deposit!
- $55 application fee per adult for credit/criminal/eviction check
- NO SMOKING (Inside or Outside)
- $25 monthly resident management fee (PURQZ, online payments, etc.)
- Must have a credit score of 650 or above. Under 650 will still be considered with a cosigner or an additional security deposit of up to 2 months rent. Must have no credit accounts in collections.
- Must gross at least 2.5 times the monthly rent
- We will call previous landlord and employer as well as collect pay stubs
Pay rent, request maintenance, and contact your dedicated, professional property manager online or in person.
Real Property Management Pittsburgh strives to provide quality, safe, clean housing to tenants who want the same. We strive to improve lives and our communities by continuously elevating property management standards.