About 14 Kosciusko Way
Beautiful 2 Bed/1.5 Bath available in the South Side Flats! Including Luxury Plank Vinyl flooring throughout the entire home! - Available: Aug 7th
Come check out this beautiful 2 bedrooms 1.5 bath home right in the heart of the South Side Flats! Very clean and spacious with modern features throughout for comfortable living. On the main floor, you will find a recently updated eat-in kitchen including a stacked washer & dryer, living space, and full bath. The second floor features 2 large bedrooms with tons of closet space!! The master bedroom has a half bath. Easy to maintain. Only pay Gas & Electric!!
Also, recently updated luxury plank vinyl flooring! The floors were just updated last year through the entire home!
Within walking distance to Carson Street & all things South Side! Groceries, restaurants, shopping, public transportation. 7-8 min drive to downtown Pittsburgh. Less than 15 min drive to Pitt University & CMU.
Call us for an appointment today! Looks even better in person!
Fridge, stove/oven (gas), dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer, forced air gas heat, cable ready, street parking
- Utilities paid by tenant: Gas and Electric
- Security deposit one month's rent
- Some pets allowed. Monthly pet fee ($35 per pet). Max 2 pets. No deposit!
- $55 application fee per adult for credit/criminal/eviction check
- NO SMOKING (Inside or Outside)
- $25 monthly resident management fee (PURQZ, online payments, etc.)
- Must have a credit score of 600 or above. Under 600 will still be considered with a cosigner or an additional security deposit of up to 2 months rent. Must have no credit accounts in collections.
- Must gross at least 3 times the monthly rent.
- We will call previous landlord and employer as well as collect pay stubs.
Pay rent, request maintenance, and contact your dedicated, professional property manager online or in person.
Real Property Management Pittsburgh strives to provide quality, safe, clean housing to tenants who want the same. We strive to improve lives and our communities by continuously elevating property management standards.