About 171 S 15th St. #202
Beautiful 1 Bedroom Condo Available in the South Side Flats! - Available: May 10th!
Perfect location in the heart of South Side. Just a few blocks away from Carson Street. Very clean and spacious open floor plan with modern features throughout for comfortable living. Updated stainless steel appliances, vaulted 16-foot ceilings, laundry in unit, plenty of storage space inside unit as well. A large welcoming kitchen and living space. Easy to maintain.
Call us for an appointment today! It looks even better in person!
Centrally located; less than 10-min drive to Downtown, Station Square, the 'T' Station, and major highways! Within walking distance to groceries, shopping, restaurants, nightlife, public transportation, Carson Street, & all things South Side! Less than 15-min drive to Pitt University & CMU.
Stainless steel Fridge, stove/oven (gas), microwave, and, dishwasher. Washer/dryer, central air, off-street parking, forced air gas heat, fireplace, cable ready, hardwood floors, shared bike storage in building. And a Jacuzzi tub!
Also, enjoy our RPM Resident Rewards Program! Online payments, 24/7 maintenance, a Purqz account (https://rpmpittsburgh.benefithub.com/) that saves our tenants an average of $83 a month at restaurants, grocery stores, travel, etc. You'll find over 1,000 local and national merchants on the app. Save money on utilities! We also offer a free utility set-up/transfer concierge service! We'll help you get the very best prices on utilities and do all the work for you.
- Utilities paid by tenant: Gas and electric
- Security deposit one month's rent
- Cats only. Monthly pet fee ($35 first pet, $25 for second). Max 2 pets. No deposit!
- $55 application fee per adult for credit/criminal/eviction check
- NO SMOKING (Inside or Outside)
- $25 monthly Resident Rewards fee (utility concierge, coupon app, online payments, etc.)
- Must have a credit score of 600 or above. Under 600 will still be considered with a cosigner or an additional security deposit of up to 2 months rent. Must have no credit accounts in collections.
- Must gross at least 3 times the monthly rent.
- We will call previous landlord and employer as well as collect pay stubs.
Pay rent, request maintenance, and contact your dedicated, professional property manager online or in person.
Real Property Management Pittsburgh strives to provide quality, safe, clean housing to tenants who want the same. We strive to improve lives and our communities by continuously elevating property management standards.
No Dogs Allowed