About 200 W North Ave
Historic 2BR/2BA in Historic Mexican War Streets (NorthSide) - - Beautiful 2-Bedroom/2-Bath triplex in Historic Mexican War Streets. Close to Nova Place, North Shore Entertainment, North Side Stadiums, Allegheny General Hospital and downtown.
NEW COVID POLICY 2021
Considering the ongoing pandemic, we would like to limit the number of times we show occupied units whenever possible. If we have a vacant unit comparable to one that is occupied, we will ask that you tour that one instead. Please note that we will continue to require all parties to wear masks and maintain social distances throughout the duration of a tour.
- Smoke-free building.
- Historic Landmark House previously the Boggs family mansion of the local Pittsburgh Boggs and Buhl department store. You can expect an amazing touch of elegance!
- Amazing original details throughout with original Ornate Mantels and Trim, Leaded Glass, Crown Molding, and luxurious High Ceilings.
- Open fully-equipped Kitchen, including refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher, and microwave.
- HVAC: Central air and heat, you control the temperature!
- Large Windows with Historic Wooden Shutters.
- In-unit Washer & Dryer.
- Garage parking available for $100/month.
- Great location - very convenient to Downtown, Nova Place, Interstates 279 & 376, and Allegheny General Hospital!
- Smoke-Free building.
- Tenant pays gas & electric. We cover water, sewage and trash.
- Cat-friendly with $10/month non-refundable Cat Privilege Fee and refundable (assuming no damage caused) $200 Pet Deposit.
- Small dog-friendly (Under 40lbs.) $20/month non-refundable Dog Privilege Fee and refundable (assuming no damage caused) $400 Pet Deposit.
- Email us now for more details! inquiry at steiner-realty dot com