About 22 Soffel St
Beautifully renovated 2 Bed/ 1 Bath available in Mt. Washington - Available: January 9th!
This beautifully renovated and spacious 1st fl apartment has so much to offer! Brand new hardwood flooring! New paint, renovated bath, and new modern lighting & fixtures! One floor living! You will find a newly updated & welcoming eat-in kitchen, newly renovated bathroom with slate flooring, 2 bedrooms, living space w/ built ins, and mudroom. Tons of closet space throughout! Extra storage and shared washer & dryer in the basement. Very clean and spacious throughout. Located on a quiet street with plenty of street parking available. This is a must see. New furnace.
6 or 18 month lease agreement (or something that ends in the summer) preferred.
Centrally located! 10 mins to Downtown, Heinz Field, Station Square, PNC Park, & and all major highways. Within walking distance to Mon Incline, T station, public transportation, Grandview Ave, Olympia Park, Shiloh St, restaurants, shopping, groceries.
Come check it out today! This home is a rare find and sure to go fast! Looks even better in person!
Also, enjoy our RPM resident rewards program! Our residents will receive a free Purqz account (rpmrentalrewards.com) that saves our tenants an average of $83 a month at restaurants, grocery stores, travel, etc. You'll find over 1,000 local and national merchants on the app. We also offer a free utility set-up/transfer concierge service! We'll help you get the very best prices on utilities and do all the work for you.
Fridge, stove/oven (gas), shared washer/dryer, ample street parking, forced air gas heat, Central A/C, front porch, cable ready, new hardwood floors, shared fenced in backyard
- All Utilities paid by tenant
- Security deposit one month's rent
- Some pets allowed. Monthly pet fee ($35 first pet, $25 for second). Max 2 pets. No deposit!
- $55 application fee per adult for credit/criminal/eviction check
- NO SMOKING (Inside or Outside)
- Must have a credit score of 600 or above. Under 600 will still be considered with a cosigner or an additional security deposit of up to 2 months rent. Must have no credit accounts in collections.
- Must gross at least 3 times the monthly rent.
- We will call previous landlord and employer as well as collect pay stubs.
Pay rent, request maintenance, and contact your dedicated, professional property manager online or in person.
Real Property Management Pittsburgh strives to provide quality, safe, clean housing to tenants who want the same. We strive to improve lives and our communities by continuously elevating property management standards.