About 23 Enon Way
Newly Refinished 1 bed/1 bath in Southside! - This newly remodeled 1 bedroom, 1 bath sits right in the heart of Southside! Walk through the front door and you are greeted with a massive open kitchen that is perfect for anyone that loves to cook. Enjoy new cabinets and luxury vinyl planking throughout. The bathroom features a tiled bath and floor with new fixtures! Live close to the city without the massive price tag!
Come and see today, even better in person.
Located within walking distance to all the restaurants and nightlife in the Southside, the cinema and attractions at the Southside Works Town Square, the American Eagle Corporate office, and much more.
Also, enjoy our RPM Resident Rewards Program! Online payments, 24/7 maintenance, a Purqz account (https://rpmpittsburgh.benefithub.com/) that saves our tenants an average of $83 a month at restaurants, grocery stores, travel, etc. You'll find over 1,000 local and national merchants on the app. Save money on utilities! We also offer a free utility set-up/transfer concierge service! We'll help you get the very best prices on utilities and do all the work for you.
- Electric and Gas paid by tenant - Water fee $70
- There is a $25 a month Tenant Management fee for online payment/Purqz account/utility setup
- Security deposit one month's rent
- No pet deposit! Monthly pet fee ($55)
- $55 application fee per adult for credit/criminal/eviction check
- NO SMOKING (Inside or Outside)
- Must have a credit score of 600 or above. Under 600 will still be considered with a cosigner or an additional security deposit of up to 2 months rent. Must have no credit accounts in collections.
- Must gross at least 3 times the monthly rent.
- We will call previous landlord and employer as well as collect pay stubs.
Pay rent, request maintenance, and contact your dedicated, professional property manager online or in person.
Real Property Management Pittsburgh strives to provide quality, safe, clean housing to tenants who want the same. We strive to improve lives and our communities by continuously elevating property management standards.