About 500 Lockhart St 208
St. Peter’s Residence is in the Deutschtown Historic District in the 23rd Ward of the City of Pittsburgh and is comprised of an 18,500-square foot vacant church building.
Brand New to Pittsburgh! Beautiful Newly Renovated Luxury Apartments. Close to AGH Hospital, 279 and Downtown Pittsburgh. Residents will also enjoy convenient access to a number of the city's most popular cultural and athletic attractions, including PNC Park, Heinz Field, the Benedum Center, O'Reilly Theatre, Carnegie Science Center, Andy Warhol Museum, Convention Center, Children's Museum, Three Rivers Casino, popular North Side cafe's, restaurants, and nightlife all within walking distance!
- Solid surface countertops.
- Stainless steel appliances.
- Ceramic tile baths and flooring.
- Stained glass windows that have been restored and incorporated into the Loft style apartments.
- New fire protection and state of the art security systems and the building is serviced by an elevator.
- Central Air.
- Washer and Dryer in Unit.
- Contemporary kitchen cabinets.
- Storage space for each unit.
- Free Bicycle storage.
- High Ceilings.
- Fantastic Natural lighting.
- Exposed Brick.
- An abundance of closet space.
- Limited Off Street Parking available on a first come first serve bases included in rent.
Listed on IkosHQ