For The Clock
1.Baseball (Last Issue: 2) down 9-3 in the 5th inning, the Baseball team rallied by scoring 11 runs in Monday night’s comeback win against Framingham State University. Senior Jarek Krajewski (Cranston, RI) four runs were the highlight of the game while Junior pitcher Taylor Doyle (Peterborough, NH) earned his third win of the season while pitching 1 and 2/3 innings.
2.Women’s Lacrosse (Last Issue: 4) the women’s lacrosse team defeated conference rival U-Mass Dartmouth last Saturday by a score of 15-5. Katlyn Wilder (Framingham, MA) led the way by scoring five goals and picking up on one assist. Sopho- more Kimmie Zuccaro (Townsend, Mass.) scored three times to bring her point total to 12 (9+3).
3.Men’s Lacrosse (Last Issue: 3): a 6-1 lead at halftime helped the Men’s Lacrosse team to a 13-4 victory over Salem State University to improve their record to 5-4. Lucas Mccue (Brunswick, ME) opened the scoring for the panthers to give them a 1-0 lead followed by four goals from Nicco Sorrentino (Chelmsford, MA)
4.Softball (Last Issue: 1) the Softball team split a double header against Fitchburg State on Tuesday night winning game 1 7-2 but dropped the second game by a score of 2-1. In game one, Caitlyn Miller (Lee, NH) silenced most of the FSU bats by allowing one run on four hits in five innings. Mel Goss (Templeton, MA) helped the PSU bats come alive with an RBI single. Game two saw most of the scoring in the third inning where Senior Rachel Morrissey registered the lone run.
1.Senior Jayson LaRiviere (Chelmsford, MA) Men’s lacrosse: In two games during the weekend, Lariviere went undefeated while registering a 7.00 Goals against Average and a .562 Save Percentage. Lariviere’s performance earned him the LEC Men’s lacrosse goaltender of the week.
2.Senior Meg Brault (South Windsor, Conn.) Women’s Lacrosse: Brault also finished the week with a 2-0 record while posting a 3.59 goals against average and a .632 save percentage.
3.Junior Megan Tingley (Natick, MA) Women’s Lacrosse. Tingley earned her second LEC defensive player of the week award by causing three turnovers and draw controls and two ground balls in last week’s match against Bridgewater State. She also is tied for 13th with 24 points this season.
4.Junior Nate Frederick (Worcester, MA) Baseball: Frederick helped play a part in the eleven-run rally on Monday night against Framingham State by registering a home run and picking up three RBI’s.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More theclockonline News Articles
Recent theclockonline News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THECLOCKONLINE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THECLOCKONLINE NEWS
RECENT THECLOCKONLINE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Non-Profit Venture Fund Seeks to Support The American Dream
- Sustained Happiness Starts from Within
- Reverse Mortgages Benefit Younger Seniors
- Sunshine State Shining New Light on the Banking Industry
- Honoring Moms : How 3 Inspiring Women are Changing the World
- Look Before You Buy: Virtual Reality Comes to Home...
- Olympic Power Couple Teams Up to Fight Blood Cancers with...
- Two Meals in One: Arborio Rice, Perfect for Risotto &...
- New Nighttime Grind Guard Relieves Jaw Pain
- Why Yoga Relieves Stress, Improves Health and Balances...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Comic Book and Sports Card Show
- A Harvard Dean's 5 Essential Questions for Success
- COLLEGE STUDENTS: DO THESE THREE THINGS THIS SUMMER TO BOOST YOUR FINANCES
- Annual PepsiCo/SWE Student Engineering Challenge Gives Undergraduates Real-World Engineering Practicum
- Dallas Regional Chamber Targets National Millennial Workforce with New Talent Attraction Campaign, Say Yes to Dallas