Interview with PSU Attackmen McKenna Bay
1. Tell me a little bit about your background in lacrosse before you got to Plymouth.
I played co-ed lacrosse in 5th grade with all the pads which I really enjoyed. Then I played my first year of women's lacrosse in 7th grade where I was nominated captain. My 8th grade year I played junior varsity. My 9th grade year I played varsity. Then I moved to Venezuela where they don't have any lacrosse at all. I learned to play volleyball, softball, soccer, and basketball. I then came to Plymouth tried out as a walk on and now I play for Plymouth State Women's Lacrosse.
2. Why has the team been so successful this season?
We have been so successful this year because we have great potential in every individual. We are a very balanced and dynamic team. It's not just one person getting the job done this year it's definitely a team effort.
3. What has been the highlight of this season so far?
Defiantly beating Keene on our home field
4. What can the offense improve on as the playoffs approach?
There's always something to improve on no matter when we play. We take every game day by day. As long as we keep focused and all strive to accomplish our ultimate goal then we will be successful. Stick to the game plan and get it done.
5. Do you have any pre-game rituals? If so, what are they?
I have lime green game shoes that I have to wear on game days. I also have game day socks that must be worn. Eye black is a must of course. And as for this year all home games I wear corn rows. Most importantly when I go onto the field before every game Lorin Field (goalie) and I must do our hand shake.
6. What is the top-5 most listened to songs on your IPod?
I made it - Kevin Rudolf, I Got It - Gorilla Zoe, Bottoms Up - Keke Palmer, Call Me Maybe - Carly Jepsen, Harder Better Faster Stronger -Daft Punk
7. What is one unusual talent that any given person on the team has that would surprise people in Plymouth?
KG and bubbles have some pretty intense dance moves, I can sound exactly like a bird
8. What are your expectations for the team for the rest of the year?
Just to play our game. We've come this far lets finish strong and never give up.
9. Do you have anything to say to the Plymouth community?
We have only begun.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Clock News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE CLOCK NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE CLOCK NEWS
RECENT THE CLOCK CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit