Letter to the Editor - Campaign Announcement
To the editor of the Clock My name is Elizabeth Gabler and I am a candidate for State Representative for District 7 (Plymouth/Hebron). I am currently a senior education major here at Plymouth State, with an ultimate goal of becoming a teacher. However, given the current state of things, I have chosen to take this opportunity to seek to serve in the legislature. I have held a variety of appointed and elected positions in the area, including representing Hebron as a member of the School Board Budget Committee, serving as Deputy Town Clerk and Planning Board Secretary as well as being a public member of the NH Board of Nursing. Additionally, I have been active on the Hebron Fire Department as an EMT since 1998. Each of these positions has afforded me the opportunity to serve my community by working collaboratively to reach common goals.
As a mother, a student and as a citizen, I recognize that things need to change and that we need that collaborative work effort at the state level. We need improved representation in Concord and someone who will stand up for what is important to us in the legislature. If elected, I will be that person and will meet with you regularly to ensure that your voice is heard.
On November 2, I would appreciate your vote. Together we can make a difference.Elizabeth S. Gabler
PS - FYI: I tried to email this to firstname.lastname@example.org and it was rejected twice.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More The Clock News Articles
Recent The Clock News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE CLOCK NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE CLOCK NEWS
RECENT THE CLOCK CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care