Letter to the Editor - Campaign Announcement
To the editor of the Clock My name is Elizabeth Gabler and I am a candidate for State Representative for District 7 (Plymouth/Hebron). I am currently a senior education major here at Plymouth State, with an ultimate goal of becoming a teacher. However, given the current state of things, I have chosen to take this opportunity to seek to serve in the legislature. I have held a variety of appointed and elected positions in the area, including representing Hebron as a member of the School Board Budget Committee, serving as Deputy Town Clerk and Planning Board Secretary as well as being a public member of the NH Board of Nursing. Additionally, I have been active on the Hebron Fire Department as an EMT since 1998. Each of these positions has afforded me the opportunity to serve my community by working collaboratively to reach common goals.
As a mother, a student and as a citizen, I recognize that things need to change and that we need that collaborative work effort at the state level. We need improved representation in Concord and someone who will stand up for what is important to us in the legislature. If elected, I will be that person and will meet with you regularly to ensure that your voice is heard.
On November 2, I would appreciate your vote. Together we can make a difference.Elizabeth S. Gabler
PS - FYI: I tried to email this to email@example.com and it was rejected twice.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More theclockonline News Articles
Recent theclockonline News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THECLOCKONLINE
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THECLOCKONLINE NEWS
RECENT THECLOCKONLINE CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Peace of Mind in Retirement
- Florida Remains Launch Pad to Space Thanks to Private Firms
- 9 out of 10 Americans More Likely to Come to London...
- Meeting the Health Care Needs of Next-Generation Consumers
- Katy Perry Helps Support Teachers and Students
- The Great Divide: Balancing Travel and Protecting...
- What Would It Take to Get You to the Dentist?
- Say Cheese! How What You Eat Affects Your Smile
- Headed to the Dentist? Beware of Backflow
- Student Backpacks Are Literally a Big Pain